Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweater Town / Avril Lavigne Contest


Green sweather, H&M // Plaid pants, Lowrys Farm // Tote bag, Topshop // Boots, Red Wing


Today's ensemble was partly inspired by Avril Lavigne due to the white and black plaid pants I got at Lowrys Farm for only $29.90! However, their sizes only run in M and L and thus I had to get an M and belt it over. Their pants are really comfortable! Since I was heading to town, I thought I would dress a little fancier so I paired the pants with my glittery sweater, once again, in a very luscious green shade. Also, it was only $20 as it was on sale! (Yay for comfort and good bargain!) 

My main reason for heading to town was to find a nice place to take pictures for the Avril Lavigne contest to win meet and greet passes. However, they're picking the winner by random so this might just be a wasted effort :( Either way, I found this pink graffiti wall @ Scape and thought it was a perfect background! Major thanks to my boyfriend for taking these pictures for me <3

I am really stoked for Valentine's Day as well as Avril's concert on the 15th Feb! Though I have a feeling that I won't be able to meet Avril after all but I'm willing to give everything a shot. Wish me luck guys, and thanks for reading! 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment