Sunday, February 2, 2014

CNY outfits!

CNY / Day 1 - One Plus One

2-piece set, Bangkok: Platinum Mall // Clutch, Forever 21 // Burgundy socks, Topshop // "Thomb" shoes, Jeffrey Campbell 

Happy Chinese New Year! My outfit for day one was this 2-piece set which cost only SGD $8 from Bangkok, Thailand several months back. I am not a fan of tropical-like prints but surprisingly, these outlines of bamboos and leaves somehow tipped me over the point where I eventually gave in and handed over the money. After all, how can I go wrong with 8 bucks for an entirely cute outfit?! Since the prints were coincidentally red (there were navy blue and black to choose from), I decided to don on this two-piece very aptly for the festive CNY season! 



CNY / Day 2 - Innocence

Oversized blouse, Chinatown // White shorts, Bangkok // Snake print clutch, Cotton On // Mint green socks, Daiso // Creeper wedge shoes, New Look // Necklace, Topshop (gifted)

CNY Day 2 outfit was something quite out of my comfort zone. I decided to wear colors that I do not normally wear and went ahead to go for a style that is more sleek and chic. To be honest, I'm kinda liking this look! What do you think? And not to mention, I feel that my blouse was a surprise find because I actually got it for $10 from an area in Chinatown where they sell really old-fashioned clothing. It is always a nice feeling to be able to shop for good buys. Besides, you will never know when or where you will find such deals so whenever you get the chance, do some shopping. Psst, I LOVE SHOPPING.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment