Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Was Here



Cropped spaghetti top, random store // Dark green corduroy midi skirt, thrifted in Thailand // Netted cardigan, Style Dasher @ Underground Scape // Lace choker, Bugis 
(credits to my lovely classmates; Cherie, Rong Rong & Jolyn)


I will never fail to have black in my outfits. Featuring this luscious green midi skirt in corduroy that I chanced upon in a Thailand thrift store. It fits exactly high-waisted for me, such a gem! The reason I love shopping at thrift stores is because I get to find and wear items that are one of a kind. You definitely won't be afraid of being seen in the same clothes as another person. So i encourage thrift-shopping!!! (helps to recycle clothing as well) You can say I'm old fashioned with all these thrifted clothes but the 90s fashion speaks to me perfectly! 

Oh, and as you can see the obvious Temasek Polytechnic logo in my picture, do know that my school has amazing back drops for pictures! So if you're deciding if you should come to TP after graduating from your secondary school, do come. Just because it's awesome. 

(I should really fix my hair.)



x

No comments:

Post a Comment