Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Casual Monochrome




High-neck sweater, H&M // Printed mid-waist shorts, Cotton On 

Today's casual fashion items: a sweater and a pair of shorts. Such a combo is easy for a dress up or dress down day depending on how you style them! Sometimes I get tired of dressing up like I'm ready to hit the city any time and so, this is what I would wear on my dress-down days but still looking cute! Not to forget how comfortable and wearable this outfit is. As the title goes, yes it is monochrome again. However, with the accents of gold in my accessories. A pair of chunky/big earrings always spice up an outfit and thus, i thought my Topshop pair would be perfect! Bracelets are from Cotton On and my watch is vintage Raymond Weil. Who else secretly love and own vintage fashion items??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment