Sunday, December 1, 2013

Olive Green x Rose Gold


Olive high neck top, Topshop // Denim cut-off shorts, Supré // Olive beanie, Cotton On // Daniel Wellington watch, Boyfriend's // Camo Elevation platform shoes, Y.R.U


Today's outfit is mainly made up of two colors: Olive Green and Rose Gold. I would marry these colors if I could because I think they complement each other perfectly! I went all out in being matchy and thus the really color coordinated accessories including the rose gold rims on my watch and circle sunnies. I wore a thin chained arrow necklace too for a hint of girliness.

As I wanted to wear these shorts but not expose half my butt, I paired it with my striped stockings. However, for the more conservative, wear a black oversize knitted cardigan over! (I would if the weather actually allowed that) To top it off, I wore a slouchy olive green beanie from Cotton On to achieve the more casual look. Perfect for a hangout with friends and yet dressy enough to head to town for a walk. Why? Because these platform shoes are badass enough to kick some ass. 



x


No comments:

Post a Comment