Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pullover, I love you





Dark green pullover, Uniqlo // Striped bandage skirt, Beer Market Flea // ID gold necklace, online seller //
 Thomb shoes, Jeffrey Campbell // Burgundy socks, Topshop

Finally a new post! Actually took a week off here to enjoy my holidays, which I'm feeling guilty now of, for not updating. (×̯×)

Anyway, today's post is an outfit that I wore to school last week or so for the chilly weather of December. It had been sunny in the morning and super rainy in the afternoon/night which makes it such a chore just to choose an outfit, ugh! However, I thought this would be a good way to stay warm and yet not too wrapped up in case the sun decides to come out again. Besides, it's so easy to wear! Talking about pullovers, this dark green number is my ultimate favorite. So comfy and in such a rich color. I believe everybody needs to invest in a cosy pullover, be it guys or girls.

 Also, this geometric frame has become my go-to sunglasses whenever I need a plain black one. Love it! Oh, and in case you're wondering why the green pullover and red socks, it is my subtle attempt of adding festive christmas colors without looking like a complete christmas tree. Haha.



x


No comments:

Post a Comment