Saturday, December 21, 2013

All Black Christmas


 
 Vintage christmas buttoned down, random store // Black bandage skirt, Cotton On // 
Pentagram choker, Thailand // Laced socks, H&M // Strappy boots, Agyness Deyn x Dr. Marts // "Angel" lipstick, MAC

I have to do a little rant on how frustrated I am with my camera. It clearly doesn't do its job during the night when there isn't any natural sunlight. Not sure if the flash sucks or I really need a dslr. S i g h
-
Since the 25th is round the corner, I have been into the whole festive mood and of course, dressing for it. Finally had the chance to wear my vintage christmas trees buttoned down. I still can't believe I got it for $10 because the beautifully beaded detailing has totally won me over! Not to mention that it even has shoulder pads, how old fashioned yet cute. I went simple on the pairings with a black bandage skirt, just so to focus all the attention on my treasured find and finished it off with a classic silver choker. 

I love this time of the month, it allows me to wear something so festive and yet I wouldn't come across as being tacky. Wait...or would i? But whatever, this sweater is THE perfect christmas sweater. I wish this Christmas season could last all year round because there's just something about the gifts exchange, good company/vibes and definitely the christmas decor and music that puts me into such a good mood. 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment