Friday, November 22, 2013

Tartan Love


make a gif at gickr.com
tartan dress, thrifted @ Beer Market Flea // Strappy boots, Agyness Deyn x Dr Marts
// "Rebel" lipstick, MAC


If diamonds are a girl's best friend, then tartan would definitely clinch the spot of being mine(in terms of fabric pattern). I would wear it the day I stop breathing, literally. Found this tartan dress @ a flea market for $12 which I thought was a steal! The seller told me it was vintage which makes it double the goodness if it was true. Going in line with this, I decided to wear my gold rimmed vintage Guess watch passed down from my mom and matching gold accessories from Topshop and Forever 21. Really wished the weather was a little cooler though, so that I could pair this dress with a slouchy black knit cardigan. As for shoes, I stuck to my favorite boots. Don't you just love the buckles on them? At least I know i do. 



x

No comments:

Post a Comment