Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lace x Pleather

Cropped lace top, thrifted @ Beer Market Flea // Pleather skirt, Nasty Gal // Red Wing shoes, Red Wing store

The lack of sleep really reflects in my pictures and the sunlight today apparently spared no mercy.  I am still trying to figure out which camera settings I like best so bear with me for the varying looks of my pictures! And yes, my pictures are taken by my boyfriend so I ought to thank him for being in the sun with me. ()

Featuring this pleather A-line skirt that I ordered from Nasty Gal which I can't help but think that it's a pretty neat piece! Have always loved skirts with pockets, such a plus point. Since bright and crazy colored pieces aren't really my thing, I went the usual way of pairing a black number; with white. (Psst, you can never go wrong with monochrome!) I'm a fan of mixing textures and thus the lace together with the pleather makes the outfit look edgy yet with an added tinge of daintiness. Accessories wise, I had accents of silver all around and wore my kiddy bracelets from Aries. I would have worn white socks with lace frills and perhaps switch up my red wing shoes with a pair of black creepers. But truth be told, I do not own any creepers nor white lace socks(yes I know I'm slow) and probably should invest in some already.



x


No comments:

Post a Comment