Monday, November 18, 2013

Black on Black

    Cropped sweater, Editor's Market // Quilted pleather shorts, Editor's Market // Tartan socks, New Look // Strappy boots, Agyness Deyn x Doc Marts 

First blog post! 
Finally decided to start blogging after months of procrastination. Pretty sure I deserve a pat on the back!  I seem to have found quite a decent spot right on top of a car park to capture all my pictures, don't you think? Played with different textures and had all silver-toned accessories to match the hardware on my boots. I have always adored the style of adding a pop of color to a really dull outfit and thus the red scottish tartan print was my quick-fix to tie in the entire look. Still think that I could do with some silver midi rings though! This day was great but unfortunately, the weather was terribly scorching. I will remind myself not to wear so much black on such a sunny day. Then again, which day in Singapore isn't sunny?!


x




No comments:

Post a Comment